1. D. The file name is corrupt. Special characters should not be used in file names.
2. B. Good filenames should not contain spaces or special characters nor start with numbers.
3. C. While the other answers are technically true of CSS, one of the main ideas of CSS is to separate the content of the page from the display of the page.
4. C. The application server is used to process any sort of logical information, including database or user information.
1. B. Because the Frames Panel only shows a visual representation of the frames in the frameset for easier selection.
2. B. Because you can find the tag in the tag stack with the Tag Selector and then right-click (Windows) or command-click (Macintosh) and ...