LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Exams LPIC-1/LXO-101 & LXO-102
Get complete coverage of all the objectives included on the LPIC-1 and CompTIA LXO-101 and LXO-102 exams inside this comprehensive resource. Written by a Linux expert and technology trainer, LPIC-1/CompTIA Linux+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide includes learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass all three exams with ease, this comprehensive guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL EXAM TOPICS, INCLUDING HOW TO:
• Work with the Linux shell
• Use the vi text editor
• Manage Linux files and directories
• Install Linux and manage the boot process
• Configure the graphical environment
• Manage software and hardware
• Manage users, groups, file systems, and processes
• Administer ownership, permissions, and quotas
• Write shell scripts
• Manage network settings and services
• Secure Linux and use encryption
• 150+ practice exam questions
• PDF copy of the book
• 50+ video training clips from the author
Robb Tracy, CNE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Linux+, has designed and implemented technical training products and curricula for major hardware and software vendors, including Novell, Micron Technology, and Messaging Architects, Inc. He has also served on industry-wide certification committees and is a cofounder of Nebo Technical Institute, Inc., a leading provider of information technology training and consulting. Robb is the author of CompTIA Linux+ Certification Study Guide and other books.
The ebook version does not provide access to the companion files.