Ponder this: Is your organization easy to leave?
It’s easy to leave a workplace
• Where you feel no connection.
• Where you have no group of colleagues who can offer support, information, or plain old gripe sessions.
• If it is difficult to move your ideas through the pipeline.
• If you do not have relationships that help you get your work done.
• If you don’t look forward to seeing the people with whom you interact.
• If you don’t feel proud of or don’t understand the organization’s mission and purpose.
It’s difficult to leave a workplace when you have links (connections, relationships, ties, associations). On some level you know that’s true. But are you helping your talented people create the links that will engage ...