Time for action – creating the reminder app screens
The steps shown here are going to use the standard LiveCode fields and buttons, but feel free to make your version more attractive!
- Create a new Mainstack, give it the name
EasyReminder, and save it. Other names, such as
Simple Reminders, might be more descriptive, but it would be too long a name if you're using an older iPhone.
- Set the card size to the size of your device. The screenshots shown in this section are based on an older iPhone-sized stack.
- Go to Standalone Application Settings and set the values in the same way that we did while testing the Location feature.
- Set the name of the first card to be
- Create a Sort by Time button, a Sort by Location button, one field named
reminders, another ...