Nonprofits and LinkedIn
LinkedIn recently wrote a blog post, 5 Tips for Nonprofit Professionals (http://learn.linkedin.com/nonprofits/), highlighting several things we’ve covered in this book. It’s worth reading the article in full, but in short, LinkedIn suggests using its platform to:
- Establish your professional brand by creating a complete profile and using it to convey passion for your cause and showcase your unique expertise.
- Drive support to your organization by adding the Volunteer and Causes section to your profile.
- Expand your network and influence by connecting with colleagues and partners.
- Share updates regularly with your network so they know what your organization is doing and what it needs.
- Create a company page for your nonprofit ...