Deploying an NSX Edge logical router
To deploy an NSX Edge logical router, let's perform the following set of steps:
- Go to Home | Networking & Security | NSX Edges.
- Select the appropriate NSX Manager and click the + icon.
- Select Logical (Distributed) Router. You cannot use Universal Logical (Distributed) Router to configure bridging:
- Check Enable High Availability to ensure uptime during a downtime scenario. Ensure the other hosts participating in NSX Edge HA have physical VLAN connectivity to allow L2 bridging. Click Next.
- Enter the admin password and set the logging level. Click Next.
- Select the datacenter and click the + icon to specify the resource ...