To learn and practice using multiple levels, we will add a second scene. For the second scene, let's execute the following steps:
- Create a new scene and save it as
- We move this scene into the
Scenes folder in the Project Browser.
- We repeat all the preceding steps except that we use the alternative second scene sprites.
- We name all the objects the exact same names as in the first scene except for the UFObeam GameObject, which we name
UFObeam2 because it has unique code associated with it.
- We position the second scene's GameObjects to match the following screenshot:
The final layout for the Project Browser should ...