32+ Hours of Video Instruction
CCNP Routing and Switching v2.0 Learning Pathcombines three comprehensive training courses in one value priced library that brings Cisco CCNP R&S v2.0 exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun. This video library contains the following three video courses for one low price:
- CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101
- CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115
- CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNP Routing and Switching ROUTE 300-101, SWITCH 300-115, and TSHOOT 300-135 exams, including fundamental routing concepts; IGP routing protocols, including (ROUTE): RIPng, EIGRP, and OSPF; route distribution and selection; BGP; IPv6 Internet connectivity; router security; and routing protocol authentication; (SWITCH): Cisco Catalyst switch features, VLANs and trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), EtherChannel technologies, first hop redundancy protocols, and securing Cisco Catalyst switches; (TSHOOT): troubleshooting theory and procedures; network maintenance; resolving Layer 2 issues; troubleshooting IP addressing and basic routing issues; EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and route redistribution troubleshooting; Cisco IOS features; resolving network security issues; and troubleshooting case studies. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, allowing you to both learn the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 300+ videos contained in this product provide you more than 32 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy to digest lessons and conclude with summaries and interactive module and glossary quizzes to help assess your knowledge. Each product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
Designed to take you inside CCNP troubleshooting concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNP Routing and Switching v2.0 Complete Video Course Library is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
- Characteristics of routing protocols, including traffic and network types, IGP and EGP comparison, categories of routing protocols, convergence times, route summarization, scalability and Cisco easy virtual networking theory.
- Remote site connectivity, including GRE tunnel theory and configuration, DMVPN, multipoint GRE , next-hop resolution protocol, and IPsec.
- RIPng fundamentals, configuration, and verification
- EIGRP fundamental and advanced concepts and EIGRP IPv6 and named EIGRP configuration.
- OSPF fundamental and advanced concepts, the OSPF link-state database, and OSPFv3 configuration.
- Route redistribution including seed metrics, redistribution of IPv4 and IPv6 routes into EIGRP and OSPF, manual route redistribution, distribution list configuration with ACLs and prefix lists, route maps, and administrative distance manipulation.
- Route selection including packet switching architecture, CEF configuration and verification, policy-based routing fundamentals and configuration, and Cisco IP SLA fundamentals and configuration.
- Internet connectivity with BGP and advanced BGP concepts
- IPv6 Internet connectivity including provider assignment of IPv6 addresses, IPv6 static address and default route, traffic filtering, route filtering, and IPv6 over IPv4 and IPV6 BGP sessions.
- Router and routing security.
- Cisco Catalyst switch features, including Layer 2 vs. multilayer switches, MAC address tables, SDM templates, CDP vs. LLDP, PoE, UDLD, SPAN and RSPAN, and StackWise
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) and Voice VLAN theory and configuration and VLAN pruning
- Trunking and VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) theory and configuration
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) port states, convergence times, and variance
- PVST+ calculation and configuration
- MSTP and Rapid PVST+ theory and configuration
- EtherChannel port options, Layer 2 and Layer 3 configuration, and troubleshooting
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP operation and configuration
- Port security, storm control, private VLANs, dynamic ARP inspection, DHCP snooping, IP source guard, and AAA
- Cisco’s structured troubleshooting module
- The troubleshooting toolkit, including change control procedures, managing configuration files, limiting show command output with modifiers, hardware diagnostic commands, and SPAN, NetFlow, and EEM configuration.
- Troubleshooting Layer 2 issues such as VLANs, IEEE 802.1Q trunks, VTP, STP, and EtherChannel
- Troubleshooting IP addressing including determining the IP addresses of clients and router interfaces, checking IP address reachability, DHCPv4 address assignment, and IPv6 dynamic address assignment
- Troubleshooting basic routing issues such as IPv4 and IPv6 static routing, RIPv2 and RIPng, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, and FHRP object tracking
- Troubleshooting EIGRP issues including neighborship formation, routing issues, and named EIGRP
- Troubleshooting OSPF issues including neighborship formation, routing issues, classic configuration, and address families configuration
- Troubleshooting basic route redistribution and route redistribution with multiple redistribution points
- Troubleshooting BGP issues including neighborship formation, path selection, routing issues, and MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting Cisco IOS features such as NTP, syslog and SNMP, IP SLA, and policy-based routing (PBR)
- Troubleshooting network security issues including port security, VACLs, private VLANs, anti-spoofing features, GRE tunnels, and AAA authentication
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone interested in obtaining their CCNP Routing and Switching certification or anyone interested in learning fundamental network troubleshooting skills.
Assumes CCNA level knowledge of basic routing and switching concepts
About LiveLessons Video Training
LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include: IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home & Office Technologies, Business & Management, and more. View All LiveLessons at: