Protecting your information with a combination
To get more familiar with Classification-based encryption, we go through the following steps for extending our finance example, as discussed in the previous section. The main tasks are:
- Create the rights-management template for confidential information in the Finance department.
- Create an encryption rule using a File Management Task.
- Test the access to the classified and encrypted documents.
- Building the RPF example in your environment.
- Use file retention for our example.
The rights management template
A rights management template can be created as follows:
- Log in to FIS01 as
- Navigate to Start | Administrative Tools | Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Expand the cluster