Day 2: Facebook basics and content ideas
Key areas we will cover on day 2:
• choosing which page to use for business or pleasure
• content ideas for a successful page
• Facebook ads and what they should include
• managing your fans.
Facebook was originally set up for people who wanted to keep in touch while at college and university, but the site has morphed into something much more than that over recent years. With over 600 million users registered, and about 70 per cent of those users living outside the US, it is a global phenomenon.
Quick stats <www.facebook.com>
Here are some interesting Facebook stats:
• there are over 600 million users worldwide
• 50 per cent of active users log on daily
• the average user has 130 friends on Facebook ...