What’s Inside This Chapter
In this chapter, you’ll learn
- Why organizations need to manage knowledge
- What elements make up successful KM systems
- How your organization can support a KM initiative.
Organizations are deciding to use KM to discover, classify, and validate the knowledge of their employees in answer to essential business needs, such as
- retention of the expertise and wisdom of personnel
- acceleration of learning and implementation of new standards, processes, and information
- increased ...