The Journal of Organizational and End User Computing (JOEUC) provides a forum to information technology educators, researchers, and practitioners to advance the practice and understanding of organizational and end user computing. The journal features a major emphasis on how to increase organizational and end user productivity and performance, and how to achieve organizational strategic and competitive advantage. JOEUC publishes full-length research manuscripts, insightful research and practice notes, and case studies from all areas of organizational and end user computing that are selected after a rigorous blind review by experts in the field.
This issue contains the following articles:
- How does Social Media Analytics Create Value?
- Twitter Predicting the 2012 US Presidential Election?: Lessons Learned from an Unconscious Value Co-Creation Platform
- Participating in the Enterprise Web 2.0 Platform: The Influence of Trust
- Social Commerce Benefits for Small Businesses: An Organizational Level Study
- Catch a Fad or Capture a Value?: Social Media Leverage in SMEs
- Determinants of Social Media Impact in Local Government
- Implementation of Social Media Concepts for e-Government: Case Study of a Social Media Tool for Value Co-Creation and Citizen Participation
- Use of Social Media for Disaster Management: A Prescriptive Framework
- A Multimethod Study of Enterprise Social Media Implementation and Use: Mitigating the Gap between Theory and Practice