Joomla has menus for two really good reasons:
• They allow visitors to find pages on your site. Without menus, all your visitors would be stuck on the home page.
• They have substantial control over how your page is laid out and displayed.
Remember the workflow we used for creating Joomla content? There’s an almost identical CASh workflow for creating menus:
• Categorize. Create organization for your menu links.
• Add. Create your menu links.
• Show. Display your menu links on the site.
Joomla menus are ...