The extensions listed in the following sections will be used:
We need to visit the Module Manager page, and enable all of the modules that we need, especially the following:
- Main Menu modulelinks to the front page—gives a menu item that links to the front page
- User Menu module—allows selected menu items to be visible only to registered and logged-in users (such as the link to post articles)
- Login Form module—is used to allow registered users to log in and to allow others to register
- Top Menu module—is a horizontal menu to be placed on the top part of the site
- Search module—enables site-wide searches by keyword
Any other modules in the page may be disabled, as they are not relevant to this project.