I have a gift for you. I would like you to have £100. I know, I’m just a generous kind of guy.
Five fresh and crisp £20 notes. Here you go …
- So, what will you do with it?
- Buy some champagne?
- Put it towards your electricity and gas bills?
- Have a massage?
- Take your family for a KFC family bucket?
- Buy additional copies of Jolt and give them away as Christmas presents?
- Put it into a savings account?
- Buy lottery tickets?
- Donate it to charity?
- Invest it in shares?
- Put it towards the weekly shop?
- Burn it?
Seriously, take a moment to think how you would get greatest value from it …
It’s funny the responses people have when this question is focused on money. People often take great care in considering their ...