2. Adams D. The Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy, 25th anniversary Crown 2004.
2. Bolc L, Borowik P. Many-valued logics Springer-Verlag: New York; 1992; [This book has a whole chapter devoted to three valued logic systems.].
3. Boole, G. (1854/1951). An investigation of the laws of thought, on which are founded the mathematical theories of logic and probabilities. New York: Macmillan and Co./New York: Dover Books. [The original is a rare collector’s piece, but you can get a reprint of the original 1854 edition (Dover Books, 1951).].
4. Celko, J. (1992). SQL explorer: Voting systems. DBMS Magazine, 11.
2. Gardner M. Wheels, life, and other mathematical amusements W. H. Freeman: New York; ...