Capturing a Script for an Analysis Report
The basic steps for capturing a script to reproduce an analysis are as follows:
1. Launch a platform, such as Distribution.
2. Make any changes or additions that you need. For example, add tests and other graphs.
3. Capture the script to recreate your results.
You can save the script in the data table, so that if you send the data table to others, they can run your script and duplicate your reports.
Follow these steps to produce a distribution report, capture the script to reproduce it, and save it to the data table.
Note: The data tables that you use in examples are located in JMP’s Samples/Data folder.
1. Open the Companies.jmp sample data table.
2. Select Analyze > Distribution to open the ...