Do you think I can listen all day to such stuff?
Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child’s world and thus a world event.
You pays your money and you takes your choice.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to use Java’s elegant, cross-platform Nimbus look-and-feel.
• To build GUIs and handle events generated by user interactions with GUIs.
• To understand the packages containing GUI components, event-handling classes and interfaces.
• To create and manipulate buttons, labels, lists, text fields and panels.
• To handle mouse events and keyboard events.
• To use layout managers to arrange GUI components.
14.1 Introduction ...