Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Always design a thing by considering it in its next larger context.
Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song.
The Wright brothers’ design ... allowed them to survive long enough to learn how to fly.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• A simple object-oriented design methodology.
• What a requirements document is.
• To identify classes and class attributes from a requirements document.
• To identify objects’ states, activities and operations from a requirements document.
• To determine the collaborations among objects in a system.
• To work with ...