E pluribus unum. (One composed of many.)
O! call back yesterday, bid time return.
Call me Ishmael.
Answer me in one word.
There is a point at which methods devour themselves.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
static methods and fields are associated with classes rather than objects.
• How the method call/return mechanism is supported by the method-call stack.
• How packages group related classes.
• How to use random-number generation to implement game-playing applications.
• How the visibility of declarations is limited to specific regions of programs.
• What method overloading is and how to create overloaded ...