Nothing can have value without being an object of utility.
Your public servants serve you right.
—Adlai E. Stevenson
You’ll see something new. Two things. And I call them Thing One and Thing Two.
—Dr. Theodor Seuss Geisel
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to declare a class and use it to create an object.
• How to implement a class’s behaviors as methods.
• How to implement a class’s attributes as instance variables and properties.
• How to call an object’s methods to make them perform their tasks.
• What instance variables of a class and local variables of a method are.
• How to use a constructor to initialize an object’s data.
• The differences ...