No credit card required
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• What Ajax is and why it is important for building Rich Internet Applications.
• What asynchronous requests are and how they help give web applications the feel of desktop applications.
• What the XMLHttpRequest object is and how it’s used to create and manage asynchronous requests to servers and to receive asynchronous responses from servers.
• Methods and properties of the XMLHttpRequest object.
• How to use Ajax frameworks and toolkits, specifically Dojo, to conveniently create robust Ajax-enabled Rich Internet Applications.
• About resources for studying Ajax-related issues ...