No credit card required
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to create new functions.
• How to pass information between functions.
• Simulation techniques that use random number generation.
• How the visibility of identifiers is limited to specific regions of programs.
• To use recursive functions.
• To compare recursion vs. iteration.
Form ever follows function.—Louis Sullivan
E pluribus unum. (One composed of many.)—Virgil
O! call back yesterday, bid time return.—William Shakespeare
Call me Ishmael.—Herman Melville
When you call me that, smile.—Owen Wister
7.3 Programmer-Defined Functions
7.4 Function Definitions
7.5 Random Number Generation ...