GUI Development Using JFrame
- To explain the general structure of any GUI application
- To create JLabel and JButton using swing package
- To develop a digital clock as a JLabel
- To introduce event handling, ActionEvent and ActionListener
- To explain different layout managers such as FlowLayout, BorderLayout, GridLayout, BoxLayout and Box
- To use JPanel to design multiple layouts for the frame
- To explain the three fillers for Box namely strut, glue and rigid area
- To introduce event types, their listeners, adapters and all methods
- To paint JLabel with random colours whenever a button is pressed
- To move a filled circle to random locations whenever a button is pressed
- To create textfield, password textfield and text area
- To display ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.