Processing Byte and Object Streams
- To create File object to obtain the details of files and directories such as length, date created, date modified, its name and many others
- To filter file names in a directory using FileNameFilter
- To filter absolute path names using FileFilter
- To introduce input stream types
- To read file contents using FileInputStream
- To read strings into byte array using ByteArrayInputStream
- To write bytes to file using FileOutputStream
- To copy files as bytes
- To process primitive data type values using DataInputStream and DataOutputStream
- To generate students mark list using Data IO
- To create Serializable objects
- To write Serializable objects to files using ObjectOuputStream
- To read Serializable objects ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.