- To introduce java.util class hierarchy
- To create Vector object; add primitives, wrappers and objects to vector; and retrieve elements from vector
- To create Enumeration iterator to vectors and explain how to iterate over vector objects
- To implement type-specific vectors that will hold specific types only
- To create StringTokenizer with default delimiter and user-defined delimiters
- To create Stack and explain stack operation such as push and pop
- To implement type-safe stack
- To solve brackets matching problem using stacks
- To introduce Iterator interface and its methods
- To introduce Queue interface and queue implementations using PriorityQueue and LinkedList-based queue
- To explain creating ArrayList and ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.