Improve service/process/cost effectiveness by aligning Services with business needs through defined and implemented improvements.
• Analyze, review, and suggest improvements throughout the entire lifecycle.
• Review and analyze Service achievements to identify and implement improvements (cost, quality, efficiency, effectiveness).
• Ensure all improvement initiatives do not negatively impact customer satisfaction.
• Ensure “quality” remains at the forefront of all improvement initiatives.
• Ensure all actions are measurable and that those measure are clearly defined and reviewed for accuracy and relevance.
Lifecycle stage (…)
Inputs from CSI to …
Outputs from … to CSI
Service Strategy ...