10 CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
The answers to questions in this chapter.
Which of the following is NOT an objective of continual service improvement?
- Identifying, selecting and prioritising market opportunities
- Improving the cost-effectiveness of delivering IT services
- Making recommendations for improvements in each lifecycle phase
- Ensuring applicable quality management methods are employed
See Guide Chapter 6
“The primary purpose of continual service improvement is to continually align and realign IT services to changing business needs.”† What is the main way in which this is achieved?
- Identifying and implementing improvements to measurement methods that support IT processes
- Identifying and implementing improvements to ...