The answers to questions in this chapter.
Which of the following describes the main way in which the Service Strategy publication can assist an organisation?
- To manage strategic relationships within the IT industry
- To implement ITIL within an IT organisation
- To enable strategic integration with customers and suppliers
- To develop service management as a strategic asset
See Guide Chapter 2
Which of the following statements about the service portfolio are correct?
- The service portfolio represents the investments made by a service provider
- The service portfolio includes third party services that are part of service offerings
- The service portfolio represents the ability of a service provider to serve customers ...