No credit card required
Photos and iPod Library Access
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use a UIImagePickerController to allow the user to add pictures from the iPhone’s photo library to a slideshow.
• To use an MPMediaPickerController to allow the user to add music from the iPod library to a slideshow.
• To use a UIActionSheet to allow the user to choose how slideshow images transition from one to the next.
• To use an MPMusicPlayerController to play music from the iPod library during the slideshow.
• To allow the slideshow to be viewed in landscape mode by detecting orientation changes.