No credit card required
Map Kit and Core Location (GPS and Compass)
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use the Map Kit framework and MKMapView class to display Google Maps™ generated by Google web services.
• To use the Core Location framework and CLLocationManager class to receive information on the iPhone’s position and compass heading.
• To display the user’s route using GPS location data received in the form of CLLocation objects.
• To orient the map to the user’s current compass heading using data in CLHeading objects—a new feature of the iPhone 3GS.
• To use NSDate objects to calculate the speed at which the user moves along the ...