No credit card required
Using Controls with a UIView
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• How to combine custom views with Cocoa GUI components to create a richer app,
• How to process multiple screen touches.
• How to detect when touches move and leave the screen.
• How to detect motion events to clear the screen when the user shakes the iPhone.
• How to add variables of primitive and struct types to collections.
The Painter app turns the iPhone screen into a virtual canvas (Fig. 9.1). The user paints by dragging one or more ...