What does regulation mean to you?
- Regulating the business in stock exchanges and any other securities market?
- Setting day limits, regulating carryforward deals, and fixing daily margins?
- Calling for information from, carrying out inspection, conducting inquiries and audits of the stock exchanges and intermediaries and self-regulatory organizations in the securities market?
- Registering and regulating the working of collective investment schemes, including mutual funds?
- Prohibiting fraudulent and unfairtrade practices relating to securities markets?
- Prohibiting insider trading in securities with the imposition of monetary penalties on guilty market intermediaries?
- Regulating substantial acquisition of ...