Chapter 7Models in Health Education and Health Promotion
After reading this chapter you should be able to
- Describe the three core elements that planning models accomplish.
- Explain and describe the eight steps of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Differentiate between process, impact, and outcome evaluations.
- Identify the five steps of the PATCH model.
- Identify the five steps of the MATCH model.
- Identify the six steps of intervention mapping.
- Explain the unique features of APEXPH.
- Explain the three interrelated dimensions of the PEN-3 model.
This chapter has been designed to give an overview of a variety of planning models commonly used in health promotion and public health: the PRECEDE-PROCEED model, the PATCH model, the ...