Now that you have a little more animation experience, you can get into some more
involved animation practices and toolsets, exploring the principles covered in this
book and its examples. Animation is a long journey, and you should use this book as
a stepping-off point. For everything you’re being exposed to here, there are many
more techniques to discover.
- Learning Outcomes: In this chapter, you will be able to
- Use hierarchies in animation tasks
- Create and manipulate a skeleton system for animation and group models to
- Create a walk cycle using forward kinematics for pose animation
- Discern the two ways—smooth and interactive—to bind a mesh to a skeleton in
- Use inverse kinematics in a rig of a simple ...