The International Journal of Monitoring and Surveillance Technologies Research (IJMSTR) publishes cutting-edge research on monitoring and surveillance technologies. The journal combines multiple disciplines—including engineering, medicine, biology, and computer science—to solve complex problems. As such, the journal promotes hybrid solutions for healthcare, safety, and privacy.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Modular Technical Concepts for Ambulatory Monitoring of Risk Patients Based on Multiple Parameters and an Automatic Alarm Function
- Virtual Environments and Cognitive Tests for Dementia Diagnosis
- Performance Evaluation of Geolocation Based Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Cloud-Assisted Cognitive Radio Networks
- Phased Method for Solving Multi-Objective MPM Job Shop Scheduling Problem
- Improving In-Flight Learning in a Flapping Wing Micro Air Vehicle