The International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (IJOPCD) serves as a forum for the improvement of online education for schools and teachers planning to implement, or currently engaged in, e-learning. Focusing on online schooling and curriculum preparation, this journal provides effective Web-based teaching methods for teachers and educators. IJOPCD presents critical viewpoints for academic professionals in the development of online learning.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Qualitative Findings on the Dynamics of Online Facilitation in Distance Education
- Expanding Learning Opportunities for Graduate Students with HyFlex Course Design
- Interpreting Experiences of Students Using Educational Online Technologies to Interact with Students in Blended Tertiary Environments: A Phenomenological Study
- A Post-Positivist Framework for Using and Building Theory in Online Instructional Design
- Use of Social Media for Teaching Online Courses and Enhancing Business Communication Skills at the University Level: Can This Really Be Done?