The International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (IJOPCD) serves as a forum for the improvement of online education for schools and teachers planning to implement, or currently engaged in, e-learning. Focusing on online schooling and curriculum preparation, this journal provides effective Web-based teaching methods for teachers and educators. IJOPCD presents critical viewpoints for academic professionals in the development of online learning.
This issue contains the following articles:
- The Politics of E-Learning: A Game Theory Analysis
- Online Learning at the K-12 Level: An Examination of Teacher Technology Use by Subject Area and Grade Level
- The Role of Situational Context in High School Teachers Use of Graphing Calculator in Mathematics Instruction
- Ideas and Implementation of an Internet-Based System of Qualification for Teachers in a Federally Structured Education System: Using the Example of Economic Education Online (Germany)
- The Interpretive Imagination Forum: A Hermeneutic Tagging Technique and Instructional Tool for Conducting Collaborative Video Research across the Social Sciences and Humanities