The International Journal of Grid and High Performance Computing (IJGHPC) examines current, state-of-the art research on all aspects of grid and cloud evolution, middleware, standards, API, economy, education, services, algorithms, collaboration, impact, instrumentation, security, portals, trends, challenges, models, work flow management, wireless systems, and high performance computing. This journal will be instrumental in the improvement and development of theory and practice in grid and cloud computing.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Software-Defined Networking for Scalable Cloud-based Services to Improve System Performance of Hadoop-based Big Data Applications
- Discovering Gathering Pattern Using a Taxicab Service Rate Analysis Method based on Neural Network
- An Energy-Efficient Resource Scheduling Algorithm for Cloud Computing based on Resource Equivalence Optimization
- Towards High Performance Text Mining: A TextRank-based Method for Automatic Text Summarization
- Extending Dynamic Scheduling Policies in WorkflowSim by Using Variance based Approach
- Game Theoretic Cloud-Assisted Opportunistic Spectrum Access in Cognitive Radio Networks