The International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (IJISSCM) examines current, state-of-the-art research in the areas of SCM and the interactions, linkages, applications, and support of SCM using information systems. This journal encompasses theoretical, analytical, and empirical research, comprehensive reviews of relevant research, and case studies of effective applications in this area. The use of new technologies, methods, and techniques are emphasized.
This issue contains the following articles:
- An Efficient Approach for the Reentrant Parallel Machines Scheduling Problem under Consumable Resources Constraints
- Does Effective Inventory Management Improve Profitability?: Empirical Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing Industries
- The Fit between External Involvement and Business Environment: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms
- A Coordinated Supply Chain Model for Imperfect Items under Power Function Lead Time Crashing Cost and Investment with a Service Level Constraint
- Warranty as an Effective Strategy for Remanufactured Product