The International Journal of Online Pedagogy and Course Design (IJOPCD) serves as a forum for the improvement of online education for schools and teachers planning to implement, or currently engaged in, e-learning. Focusing on online schooling and curriculum preparation, this journal provides effective Web-based teaching methods for teachers and educators. IJOPCD presents critical viewpoints for academic professionals in the development of online learning.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Using Asynchronous Activities to Promote Sense of Community and Learning in an Online Course
- The Impact upon Comprehension and Reading Tasks of Preservice Elementary Teachers Using a Web 2.0 Reading Extension
- Findings Identifying How Administrative Leaders Might Recruit, Select, Train, Motivate, and Support Online Faculty
- Examining the Factors that Influence how Instructors Provide Feedback in Online Learning Environments
- Students' Joint Reasoning about Gas Solubility in Water in Modified Versions of a Virtual Laboratory