The International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems (IJORIS) examines current, state-of-the art advances in the interactions, linkages, applications, and support of operations research with information systems. Covering emerging theories, principles, models, processes, and applications within the field, this journal provides practitioners, educators, and researchers with an international collection of all operations research facets.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Component-Based Decision Trees: Empirical Testing on Data Sets of Account Holders in the Montenegrin Capital Market
- Model Predictive Control of a Forecasting Production System with Deteriorating Items
- Using Multicriteria Futuristic Fuzzy Decision Hierarchy in SWOT Analysis: An Application in Tourism Industry
- An Effective Solution to Regression Problem by RBF Neuron Network
- Decision Making Approach to Fuzzy Linear Programming (FLP) Problems with Post Optimal Analysis
- Invited Commentary: Discussion on a Hybrid Strategic Development and Prioritization Model for Information and Communication Technology Enhancement