The International Journal of Technology Diffusion (IJTD) is an international journal publishing original scientific and quality research articles on management information systems, technology diffusion, and business systems application aspects of e-commerce, e-government, and mobile applications. As a forum of multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary dialogue, it addresses research on all aspects of innovation diffusion in the field of business computing technologies and their past, present, and future use.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Optimal Introduction Timing Policy for a Successive Generational Product
- Mobile Government Services: Challenges and Opportunities
- Investigation of Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: An Analysis of the Impact of Investments in Telecoms on Economic Growth in Productivity in the Context of Transition Economies
- Confirmative Pressures in ERP Institutionalisation
- A Comprehensive Summary Review of Internet Advertising and Online Market Places that Provides Detailed Insights and Understanding On What Information Systems Discipline is About
- Competitive Strategies in the Computer Industry