The International Journal of Operations Research and Information Systems (IJORIS) examines current, state-of-the art advances in the interactions, linkages, applications, and support of operations research with information systems. Covering emerging theories, principles, models, processes, and applications within the field, this journal provides practitioners, educators, and researchers with an international collection of all operations research facets.
This issue contains the following articles:
- EvoWebReg: Web-Based Course Registration and Optimization of Student Personal Schedules with Evolutionary Algorithms
- A Multivariate Statistical Assessment of the Level of Use of Information Systems in the Public Sector Services in Greece in Order to Oppose Bureaucracy
- Greek Construction Project Managers' Cognitive Abilities, Personality and Knowledge
- Can e-Government Applications Contribute to Performance Improvement in Public Administration?
- Understanding Organized Retail Supply Chain Environment: A Confirmatory Factor Model
- Modeling and Simulation Analyses of Healthcare Delivery Operations for Inter-Hospital Patient Transfers