The International Journal of Organizational and Collective Intelligence (IJOCI) focuses on computing theories and empirical analyses of shared knowledge relevant to businesses. Containing both practical and theoretical articles on the technical and managerial aspects of intelligent computing, this journal reflects on current advancements in a variety of areas including knowledge computing, decision science, organizational systems, and robotics.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Wired for Change?: Information and Communication Technologies Shaping Public Administrative Reform for Development in Karnataka, India
- Data Quality Assessment: Problems and Methods
- The ArchaeoGRID e-Infrastructure for Research, Management and Exploitation of Archaeological and Historical Heritage
- The Evolution of Balance Scorecard and its Impact on Web Services Quality
- Analysis of Decision-Making Process in Helicopter Emergency Medical Service
- A SOA-Based Module for the Production of Geo-Summaries