The International Journal of Natural Computing Research (IJNCR) provides a forum for researchers to disseminate knowledge on natural computing and to serve as a reference source for state-of-the-art innovative findings. IJNCR provides a comprehensive view of all aspects of natural computing with emphasis on its main branches.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Condensing Biochemistry into Gene Regulatory Networks
- Algorithms and Methods Inspired from Nature for Solving Supply Chain and Logistics Optimization Problems: A Survey
- Application of the Cloud Computing for the Effective Implementation of the Medical Information System
- Visual Tracking Using Multimodal Particle Filter
- Behavioral Biometrics: Categorization and Review