The International Journal of Natural Computing Research (IJNCR) provides a forum for researchers to disseminate knowledge on natural computing and to serve as a reference source for state-of-the-art innovative findings. IJNCR provides a comprehensive view of all aspects of natural computing with emphasis on its main branches.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Automatic Tuning of PSSs and PODs Using a Parallel Differential Evolution Algorithm
- An Engineering Scale-Up Approach using Multi-Objective Optimization
- Parallelization of a Modified Firefly Algorithm using GPU for Variable Selection in a Multivariate Calibration Problem
- Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm NSGA-II for Protein Structure Prediction using Structural and Energetic Properties
- A Parallel Hardware Architecture based on Node-Depth Encoding to Solve Network Design Problems