The International Journal of Monitoring and Surveillance Technologies Research (IJMSTR) publishes cutting-edge research on monitoring and surveillance technologies. The journal combines multiple disciplines—including engineering, medicine, biology, and computer science—to solve complex problems. As such, the journal promotes hybrid solutions for healthcare, safety, and privacy.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Uncertainty-Aware Sensor Data Management and Early Warning for Monitoring Industrial Infrastructures
- Energy Consumption in Greek Households During the Economic Recession
- Emotional Aspects and Quality of Experience for Multifactor Evaluation of Audiovisual Content
- Emotional Prediction and Content Profile Estimation in Evaluating Audiovisual Mediated Communication
- Demos: A Distributed Model based on Autonomous, Intelligent Agents with Monitoring and Anticipatory Responses for Energy Management in Smart Cities