Organizations are continuously overwhelmed by a variety of new information technologies; many are Web-based. These new technologies are capitalizing on the widespread use of network and communication technologies for seamless integration of various issues in information and knowledge sharing within and among organizations. This emphasis on integrated approaches is unique to this journal and dictates cross platform and multidisciplinary strategy to research and practice.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Requirements and Design a Small Wind Rotor for a Small House in Guildford
- Design of an Embedded Solar Tracking System Based on GPS and Astronomical Equations
- A Novel Approach to Build a Generic Model of Photovoltaic Solar System Using Sound Biometric Techniques
- Demand-Driven Algorithm for Sharing and Distribution of Photovoltaic Power in a Small Local Area Grid
- A Layered Communication Architecture for Power Routing in the Smart Grid
- Energy-Aware Manufacturing Using Information Technology Tools: A Knowledge Based System Approach