Can two applications be better than one? Yes, says design expert Andy Anderson. In this class, he'll show you how to combine the toolsets of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom into a single, super efficient image editing workflow. You'll understand why you should always work with Lightroom first before working in Photoshop, and how to move between the two in efficient and creative ways.
Learners should have current versions of Lightroom and Photoshop; know how to open the programs and perform basic editing; and, if they intend to do image editing in conjunction with mobile apps, a smart device with the ability to connect to the Internet.
- Learn how to combine Photoshop & Lightroom into a cohesive image editing workflow
- Master the ability to create the best images possible in the least amount of time
- Understand how to sync the two applications, organize images, and edit images
- Discover how to efficiently and successfully use Photoshop & Lightroom with mobile apps
- Gain speed in the editing process by learning the strengths of Photoshop and Lightroom
Professor Andy Anderson is the author of over a dozen best-selling books on graphics and design, including the O'Reilly titles "Getting Started with Adobe InDesign CC 2015" and "Learning Lightroom 6/CC". Funny, engaging, and always on-point, he's worked with Adobe tools since 1990 and has taught Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Dreamweaver to thousands of happy students over the past 25 years.